Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Plurk?

.
lovely babes
.
owh! i just started my very own plurk.com.. still uber blur about it but hopefully it doesnt drive my head around.. =)
anyway, today was way much better than yesterday's ceramah!
and thanks to this ceramah, i started to be in-love with Designs!
Most of their drawing are really admirable, it made me realize that one particular drawing can turn out to be many different way of see'ing it.
.
They have shown us quite a number of art.
And i love all of them! specially those graphic designs.. =)
it really attracts me alot! now i have a hard time choosing..
Heard from baby that even in pure sc, i still have a chance to take art right?
but it'll be another extra subjects.. =/ hmm..
i really dont know.
.
anyway, imma little busy right now,
might continue later guaaa..
toodlesss!
smoochies~
.
.
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone,
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run,
You'll be the prince and i'll be the princess,
It's a love story baby just say ... yes.

No comments: