Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bring me away

Brandon's phone.

Well, exam's coming! & days been passing so quickly, i couldn't catch up what's happening right in front of me. But what cann i do? Whatever i'm doing i still have to go through it, so i decided to go through it with a open-hearted. :D Smile all along because nomatter what, atleast i wont bring other ppl's day down. SMILE! It's a heavenly emotion. :D

Anyway, get back to examing thinggi i was wanting to talk about. Exam next week, i just had a conversation with xing in tuition.

Well, it started when she,

Xing : You started studying?
ME! : no!
Xing : knew it, me too. lol
ME! : hahaha, gonna cramp everything on friday, sat and sun. :D

Yea, just like most of U gonna do. Last minute revisions. I'm just so lazy to open up the books la, i still has the chinese new year's not over feeling la. Couldn't help myself but to slack off whenever i wanted to study. :(

Btw, i find this song very lovely! I smile all along when i was hearing it. It's one of the song from HELLBOY.

I can't smile without u. <3

I find it so sweet! hahaha

No comments: