Thursday, August 19, 2010

yes, you will be loved

here's something to share. :)

Take note on the lyrics. haha.












Just watched David Blaine magic's revealed. So i planned to come blog about him. lol

 He is AWESOME! haha, it's really hard to believe his magic is fake because it's toooooooo real!

haha, look at his tatoo!


Anyhow, Exam left another day. Monday, Chemistry and Maths. Gonna get my prom dress soon. It sucks because i have to spend money again! I saved more or less enough to spend on dress. Other than that, i have no idea where to get the money. Facing financial problem now. It's not fun when your money ran out. Because you can do nothing other then staying at home.

Honestly, i'm sick of going out too much.

Firstly, i'll have to spend money, then stand uunder pressure from parents. But one thing really sucks is, going out is an addiction. For now, i stay at home feels like living in a box. Other thn tv and phone i got nothing else to do. As you know, i aint the type to on9 much.

I have to stick to my plans! Stay home, save money, and study! Tripple S. lol!

Another thing i wanted to blog about is,

I bloody hell got my first warning letter from school. Surprisingly it's my first warning letter and it's the dumbest among all. They send me letter for not coming school for 15 days in a year.

It was so coincidence my niece messed up the letters and i'll have to clean it up. I spotted a letter from seafield. Was thinking "surely my sister got into some trouble in school...". When i saw it was me, my mouth dropped off and i stunned for seconds. Thinking what will my parents think. Later the thought i ponteng school without tell them then jia lat!

Until today, i told my mom about it, she laughed. Like i expected, they'll think i ponteng school without informing them (Means go school then sneak out of school). My mom suspected that i did that but in a way she dont. I dont know how to explain. lol!

Anyhow, I let them sign d. Such a releaved!

Btw, found this in youtube. So wrong about FCC. I have no idea what is fcc but i know its something dirty. lol




signing off siewman

No comments: