Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm not asking for an explanation

Azhar potong la!
.
Went SU's carnival today. Was worried cause i bought RM30 coupons. Not because it's too little, but too much. I was asking people to buy mine instead, lol. I know, it's pretty funny right? Anyway, met up with lots of seafieldians there. Pictures with azhar, he's gonna upload into facebook soon (i think).
.
Spent most on the table talk. I like the 1st time i played where they were playing with cold water. Wosh! Played douge ball. It was scary, i noob la people although i'm the last survivor. Proud to be one, but never again, lololl. Azhar was criticising me about the douge ball for the whole time.
.
Anyway, we played battle field too! Bet you guys were wondering what's that. It's a game where there'll be two groups. Ours was, girls vs. boys. Each of the players were given 2 water balloons (it's dam wrong one). And we uses the water balloon to throw at the opponent. XD The game lasted for like, 2 minutes only. >_>"
.
Some photo taken during the event.
.
The specs makes me thought of frogs. (ribek)
.
I hate my lidah pendek la!
.
.
Ohhh, she ss'ed using my phone. lol
.
Azhar's camera is more interesting la.
.
.
Later after carnival, we decided to go for L4D but thn ended up in Azhar's house playing monopoli. Than he looked me in the room so dark and made me cry. wth?! lol, yes i cried. Andy, i cant stop thinking that you're Ryan la. I dont know why! May be cause of what u did before. haha
.
Andy and Azhar
.
the arrow points at where he looks. lol
.
Azhar's door bell
.
look at xhee kee's face, LOLLOL!
.
Anyway, i guess thats all for the day. It's very tiring, tomorrow is our turn to have carnival. Noo~
.
Louis! I didnt got a chance to take picture with you la. T.T Should have taken. =( Nvm la, we'll meet again next time. Will tell you more about the "..." (you know what). Hahaha.
.
Ps : now only i realize Emirul laughs at everything.
.
Come Back To Me - David Cook.

No comments: