Thursday, July 9, 2009

let it takes me where it wants to go

the fun part always comes in the end :)
.
Screw Carnival post. I actually wanted to update about it since last...... Monday i think. But somehow, i just couldn't manage to finish it so, i decided to delete it instead of continue'ing it. :D Carnival was awesome but it gave me sunburn. (cries)
.
Alright, skip that. Last Friday, stayed back at school for b.o.d member interviewing the next b.o.d member. I'm not gonna tell you what i asked for. Got the result on Wednesday and before that, i was really nervous about it. I didnt get that post i wanted, i was pretty dissapointed earlier but later i've got over it. People asked me, why am i still so dissapointed since i've already got ... post? I really doesnt know why. I guess it's because i put my hopes too high before i knew the results. That day many people cried. Some cried for interact and some cried exam results because it was given out on the same day.
.
However, things has already over. We'll have to accept the facts. :) I'm still happy that i get to hold this post. (big big smile). Actually, I dont have much to update about my life. What to do, my life aint that happening. :D I'll have to end my post here since i'm lazy to elaborate my points. hahaha. Bye
.
Ps : This cough had been nagging me since few days ago and it's very very annoying. Shoo.. Shoo.. Go away you cough!! lol

No comments: