Saturday, November 21, 2009

often the words got tangled up in a line


because words aren't expressive enough on what we've done. (:

It was on the 20th of November, we went Lagoon to celebrate her BIRTHDAY. It was really awesooooooooomahhhhh!

Had really alot of fun. Tho the rides is like, membosankan already but with friend's aint that bosan. When i go up 360 surprisingly i wasn't scared anymore & annoying thing was, i got headache. Samo we sat tomahawk right after 360. @.@ But i still belum step into Scream Park, Extreme park, and Wildlife la!

I prefer water park although they dont have much rides there. XD Anyway, gonna stop talking about lagoon. I'm here to give the Gorilla a big shout out.

Gorilla?

Yepppp!

Soo Xingxing

Sudah enambelassss laaaaa. Happy Happy Happy Sweet Sixteen & Happy Birthday. Hope you freaking love our cake! And of cos, hope u enjoyed you day. I'm not gonna talk so much about you because it's all in my head. XD LOVE YOU LA!


us, before changing (this year)

Let's flash back. I laughed at those photo we took. XD



omg, remember? (last year)


hahahaha, KFC! (last year)


OMG OMG! i can nvr forget this. hahaahahahah (last year)


3K till night. (last year)


Keith's Party (last year)

My goodness, looking at what we did, i laugh out really loud. It was all so quick. Like 2 years ago what we did and what we did last year it was all so CRAZY and MEMORABLE! I miss it la. I really do.

Anyway, need to end it here. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY XING! <3 u much!




Pao signing off!
Night peep

No comments: