Saturday, November 7, 2009

Surprises in MT's place


There's 100 and 4 days of summer vacation
And school comes along just to end it.
The annual problem of our generation
is finding a good way to spend it..

If you dont know, it's the Phineas and Ferb's theme song



Ailin and I

Yep, its so darn true. Our holidays is to find a good way to spend it but not like in the show la ; building roller coaster and all, lol. Holidays are here! So what's you plan? I'm gonna look for 3 days event jobs. Like those promoter or flyer distributor. My friend suggested me to work in mid-valley for the coming christmas (stuff wrapper). I can tell, i dont wrap that good but i'll try. (:

The Holiday Planning

1. Movie with dear. (Must!)
2. Lagoon with friends. (Must!)
3. Sleepover in MT's place. (Must but try)
4. PD trip with friends. (Must but try)
5. Christmas's job
6. Get a fringe-cut.
7. Enjoy mah holiday! (MUST!!)

Lol, aint it harsh? Have to work but have to enjoy in both ways. My friend said the worker there will be friendly. Hopefully they'll teach me how to wrap nicely and properly. lol

Anyway, imma gonna write about MT's condo. Only got like few pictures, didnt really take pics. :D

The whole plan was actually to give Xhee Kee a surprise. Since we didnt celebrate her birthday due to exam, we planned to surprise her in MT's condo. Haha, she whack me for lie'ing. (ouch) But it was all worth it la, She's really happy about it. Hahaha, Hopefully your dreams do come true Xhee Kee.

HAPPY BELATED SWEET SIXTEEN, BESTFRIEND!


Technically, we're only very close starting of this year but i already know you so well until i can read what's in ur mind. You've been a great friend. You'll always be there during my ups and downs & you're also my shopping partner. We're broke and we window shop. Like really really window shop. We go into the shop, try shirts and we come out empty handed. haha

You're always the blur one. Even more blur thn i am. But when it comes to advising, you're really good at it. For the first time you advise me, i was actually shocked. Never know you're so clear about stuff right in front of you because u have a blur look. You're a great friend. You rather sacrifice thn taking the benefits. Love you la, Bestfriend!!!!!!

Enjoy your sweet sixteen and dont forget, you're only like 14 days younger je. Hahaha.

Here's some photo.


our jump shot.




My Sakai! :D



Spot me.



i like this pic but not my hair. =/



mun teng!



my bowl of me. Mun Teng took this.





Picture credits to Parvin Santiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Yong Ai Linnnnnnn & Cheong Mun Tenggggg.

Temporary, holidays are helping me to rot and that's all. I need more plans for holidays. But to think about it, my holidays are kind of packed up. On the other hand, it's like so empty. I dont know what am i saying either. =/

Last few days, i told xing this "Last year, this time (6th of November) We're in Genting. Do you remember?". Time flies so quickly right? In another 2 more months, we'll be the senior of the school. (Form 5) Imma gonna enjoy this holidays as much as i can. Cause' next year there wont be time anymore. School's ending soon, and another year will be gone. A second pass it last forever.

Anyway, x mau crap so much. I gotta go. Bye!

PS : I have a freaking painful ulser but yet i'm enjoying McD this evening. I'm gonna die of ulser.


Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson
This song suits..


No comments: