Tuesday, March 1, 2011

hola hula lula!


Hello breathers! I know, it's been ages and i'm still back to blogging. Want know why? Cos i realize that being invisible for sometime will have tons of things to SHARE and TALK bout.

Nope, i have not start my college. Still deciding either to join Inti or to join TARcollege. I'll most probably taking event management. :D Anyhow, I watched I AM NUMBER FOUR, and it's awesome. Haha. The main actor is so so HOT! Cant stop admiring him while watching. The main actress also not bad le! :D If i could be that hot right? lol

Now i've got new idol! Alex Pettefer! 






Omg, hot right?! I just realize he got a tattoo of a cross on his right chest! Ahh! Haha. He got the innocent, cute and leng jai look! Haha! But too bad i've got a boyfriend. So dont be jealous Alvin! :D Although he is hot but you're hotter? Haha!

That's all for TODAY! Wait till the next time when i've got things to share! Toodles!

No comments: