Friday, March 7, 2008

boo...

yea...
i reopen my blog...
with a diff url.
ahahxx...
owh ya...
this thing is PnC tau!
dun tel anione...
hehe..^^

this blog i'll be logging in very seldom lyk 1 week twice o once...
so i dun mind u guys dun read..
but i will mind if u tell anione bout this blog..
dun advertise my blog..
and dun tok thru mouth about my blog....

hahaxx....
here it goes...
today is 8th of march...
which is a boring n i hafta help out in da shop...
but i still get to on9... cos got free wireless connection...
and a laptop for me to use...
BWAHAHAAHA!

in this blog i get to say out all da one i love...
i hate..
i admire..
i'm crazy bout...
ahahaxxx...

in me...
all i tot about was kok ping...
i duno y...
last time i didnt appreciate him...
but now i wanted him bek..
this is human...
wad ever is infront of them...
they won appreciate it...
but wad hav lost...
they wil regret about it...
he told me alot of times..
dat.. wad ever infront of me..
appreciate it...
i woulden listen...
till i lost it n regret bout it...
I MISS YOU KOK PING!!!
i really do...
i cant believe u ask me to let go...
i was really really hurtful..
i wanted to ask for chances...
but it seems to be useless of asking^^
hahaxx...
i'm happy when u're happy...^^
dats all i wish for...
but it doesnt mean i'll wish him to lyk another ppl!... duh! NO!
who wish for da one they love loves another ppl...
no one does
ahahahaxx..

and yarh...
it was nice when i toks to u during the night....^^
from 12.++
till lyk 7.++
u were the ONLY BOYFRIEND that did this to me...
i rmb i asked for hug..
thn i go hug da boaster n imagine it was u..
ahahahaxx...
it was SO fun!
but nw everything has changed
ur feeling towards me is also changed..
i wish you were the kp i know last time...
back to the kok ping i use to love...
ahahaxx...
a silly wish dat won come true i guess...
but if it reli do come true...

OMG!

i gonna LOVE GOD SO phreaking MUCH..
ahahaxxx...
owh owh....
da ma lat lous and a bian tai lou which is jz ni started... *this is why i love him so much*
*we had fun teasing each other**being the real self to each other**laugh lyk crazy. cry lyk crazy for each other*
thn i'm ham sap po as u said... hahax...
i rmb we always always find words to kik each other...
lyk we used to...
xing told me this is true love...
and she once told me not to let u go...
but.... nah doesnt wan to tok about it anymore...
some time thinks back how we use to be silly way makes me go crazy laughing thr...^^
i really do miss you kok ping!!
i cant deny dat i love u...
i cant forget the memories we been through...
i will still loves you when the world is still turning...^^
hahaxx...
how i wish you would see this post..
but nah... it woulden happen..
cause.. wad ever happens to me...
i woulden tell u... the only reason i do this is becouse.. i doesnt wan u to be confuse on me...^^
ahahaxx...

silly me...
well... may be this post will end up here..
or may be will end up longer...^^
bye~

No comments: