Wednesday, March 12, 2008

off to work now... n bek from work

celcom! ahahax... XING LUK! its BLUE~~~


off to work now~ ^^
its 9.27 already~
take care^^

WOOHOO!!
bek from work...
now at shop.. duh!
have to help...
not lyk i help other ppl thn dun help my own berry shop de ma...
dats EVIL!!!

ahahaxx...
anyway....
today i'm exhausted...





i get to make a very own 1st sale!
I'M SO HAPPY!!! YAY!!!!! ahahahahaxxxx...!!!*dun mind me i'm being sarcastic~ continue pls*
so whr was i...
owh ya...
my 1st sale was a man.. *well most of them are man*
he bought a boardband line... weee~

and and
i met a new fren...
my work-mate.. ^^
carson~ *not carlson ok!*











hahhaxx
...
btw~ he was phreaking easy to bully...
he belanja me BIG HAR MEE today... and teh ICE
bwahahahaha...
i dam THAM SAM LARH!! ^^,

anyway...
today got quite a number of ppl...
hehe...
it was interesting...
itu xhee kee din come..
missed all da FUN! ^^

and i'm still thinking should i take commission o should i jz take the basic *which means must sell atleast hav 4 sale only can get*
commission got 50 buck basic~
and each sale got 10 buck...
SO?! which should i get? i got haedache of this
woops~ *pengsan d* *(///*@_*@)* ahahahax... my head full of stars turning around...


owh owh~
ltr samo got tuition (/// T_T)
i'm soooooo PHREAKING TIRED!
aiks~

XING! why didnt you work?
btw.. 2ml me n xhee kee gonna go sunway using bus...
samo i hav to teach her all da basic..
and have to paksa her to open her mouth to tok to customer...
*fmi... i dun think she can do it..*
for me oso today 1st time tok to customer...
my lou ban says dat.. if she dun.. thn she hav to paksa her to go..
HOLY! TT
aiks...

LTR TUITION!!! I'M SO DEAD! i dun think i can even get to concentrate LA!
anyway.. this morning was phreaking funny...
all starts from the new bed my dad bought last night...
*becouse my bed was toOOOooOoo rotten dats y (even sa spring came out BABi ryt?)*
my x bed was reli kemek~
my my new bed is reli tinggi...
thn each time i wake up sure 100% kena da top *i got double decker bed* (spell wrong pls comment.. cos i suck in spelling)

u know why i kena?
becous i terkejut dengan alarm itu! AHAHAHAHAHX!
dump dump man me... xD
thn my eldeer sis terkejut oso bcos i kena dat stupidity bed.. =.=
BODOH...

owh owh~
once i wake up thn i bath...
ahahaxx.. bcos got new shampoo... n new shower cream.. *very nice fregrent!*
ahahaxx... xD

well...
today i kindda think bek how silly m i for falling in love with kp..
since his not even caring now..
and yarh...
2ml he going pak tor oso.. hahax..
i'm still glad dat he could be happy...
when he was.. i will ^^
i love him still ^^

ok~
time for me to go bek home..
and tak a nice nap...
sayonara~ ^^
mwahx!

No comments: