Monday, March 24, 2008

erm... ya hi~


why does she get so fustrated so easily..


aiyo~
she called vanessa...
she got angry at me last few days ago..
jz becouse i accidentally said out dat her necklace is ugly... -.-
UHHH~~~
she's sooo... nvm la...
still she's my fren..
duwan say anitin d la.. *i'm getting over it*
owh owh~

its been a while since i din update my blog..
dont know whr to start..
all from the practise..
cry~ enjoyed~ and CELEBRATE!!!!
last few days ago..
it was a DAMN sad thing..
we've been practising our dance for so long..
around more thn 3 weeks i guess.. *n i felt lyk it was jz yesterday i started my practise OMG weih!*
and in da last minute... b4 da damn audition...
chin ling said he cant... TT
OUCH!
i cried lyk mad...
and emo 99 *OMG WEIH! siew man~! its jz a stupid audition why u wan cry?*
i cant belived i cried... =/
and kok ping a.k.a my boifren accompanied me the whole time..
ILY KP!!! xD
he actually wanting to go summit with some of his fren..
but thn he saw me cried.. so he teman me da whole time.. ^
xing n xhee kee they all oso luking for me da whole time...
thx guyS~
i love you!!
chin ling was great...
his mom was the one dat doesnt understand all...
his mother told him that, "if he still go for practise and audition... he will be transfering scul to puchong *as whr he lived*"
bladdy hell!!!
i dun lyk his mother... not at all.. -,-
ok here it goes..
all the fun stuff we all been trough...
luk~

this is when he chasing after me...
i was actually posing...
hhahahahax!










this is naz...
trying to take a bottle bhind me...
and i feeling naughty went and took his pic.. hahahaahax









hey~
this is the unknowns~
hahahahaxx.. weirdo name.. AHAHAHAX!





owh...
others i malas wan post la...
hahahax...
well~
i watch the water horse!!!















ITS DAM NICE LA!
hu da hell say its not nice!! -,-
hahahhaaxx...

and i got da step up 2 dvd in my hse!
i can watch all i wan... xD
i know la xing~
you get to watch in cinema...
hahahaxx..
ahh~~ beautiful dancers~
























and i got da dvd "meet da spartans"
A STUPID SHOW!!!
hahahahaxx...
u shud watch...
its super FUNNY!
hahahahaxxxx









owh owh~
and i got da dvd awake...
bout a fella dat got disease which actually cannot be cure de..
but he did actually wake up...
hahaxx..

and and and..
i got another show oso..
da dvd "flood"
hahahhaxx..
i haven watch yet..
duno nice anot.. xD























aiks~
dats wad i did last night...
hahaxx..
owh.. i think jade got our video while we were auditioning..
wanting to get from her..
but i dun hav her msn larh~~

and...
OMG WEIH!!!
marvin's BREAK DANCE IS AWESOMELY NICE!
FARK~~~
hahahahaxx..
i din know he can actually break dance dat nice..
and he is more pro thn zhen bon..
OMG!!!
hahahahaxx...
i got all my attention on marvin but not zhen bon..
and marvin's sifu oso i'm attracted to during they perform..
OMG~
now i'm crazy bout breakdance..
but actually i'm crazy bout break dance early early d..
hahahaxx...

and i think if we cant get to perform during iu..
i will joing for da competition for scull..*not sure issit true dat tod by pn.chong la...*
but... if reli got..
i'm in~!
hahaxx...

duno why..
i'm da person dat love dancing alot~
and wanting to learn so much..
but too bad my parents told me thr's no future for dancing..
AHHH~~
well... study got more future..
but still i will dance too!
xD
hahahaxx..

owh~
today morning...
i wanted to get to scul de..
bcos of yday i run after eating my dinner with my younger sis...
i vomited this morning...
kelian me...

i promised kp to come scul teman him..
and he even bought me a lollipop...
OMG~ i love him sooo much.. ^^
hehehe...
samo my fav cola lollipop~
hahahxx....
owh!
he gave it to xing..
bcos i cant make it to scul...
and may be tomorrow oso i won be going...

No comments: