Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday Girl Xing~

The Birthday Girl Today!
.
.
Sorry people for the un-update-ness.. I was sort of lazy to update these days because i've got nothing much to update lately. But... Not for today... Why? Just continue...
.
.
Firstly, i'm sorry cos I over slept last night! Dammmmmit! This causes me to wish her not on time.. =( Anyway, i know her since form 2 in chinese class when she cant find a place to sit, i asked her to sit beside me.. =) First we had nothing in commonto talk about. Than dont know by how, we went into loads of topics.. =) I remember there's once we're talking bout rich ppl, and poor ppl.. haha! However, I Heart Her!!! Through out all those arguement/problem/zha'ing i realize she's very impotant as Great Friend to have..
.
.
Keith's Birthday Party
.
.
Camp Fire Night..
.
.
LOL!!!
.
.
Lastly
she! The smile she likes.. :)

She had her birthday in piramid last wednesday.. It was a blast.. =) Thanks girl.. i didnt get to eat anything all day until xhee kee came out an idea to chill in McDonald.. Bought 2 birthday present on one day.. Xing's 1, and Xk's 1.. I followed Vanessa and Xhee Kee to shop for clothing.. Yea, she went seperate.. later on meet up in J.CO! Gosh~ talking about J.CO, i felt like eating them.. * Bites *.. From J.Co we went McD.. =]
.
.
yea, that's about it. Owh, these is the amount of girls went.. x)

No comments: