Thursday, November 27, 2008

so close yet so far

* ignore the face *
Current cravs for the day!
Starbuck dont know what chocolate chip blend~ heeee.
.
.
Howdy people? Sorry cos i've change my url, might change it again because i felt like having a better one... heee~ I've told a few of my friends ( not all, no time la! ) hopefully they could help to tell the others.. ^^.
.
Recently, i'm busy.. 1stly i gotto wake early for work but than sleep real late cos of movies, and also because i am now a aunty and i have a niece to play with.. lol  xPP. Babies are CUTE! real cute and chubby.. teehee! I wondered what do they think of us. A big, gigantic one that always carries them around, and also when we put our head closely to them. I really wondered what do they think of us.. haha!
.
Anyway, i cant upload another photo of the baby into blog until the baby is one month old. I actually didnt know that but luckily, only mun teng saw the photo. So, i'll be uploading the baby photo on christmas eve?
.
I miss those people.
.
p/s : i'm also now craving for kareoke!!! and it's only TEN BUCK in REDBOX from 12 - 3p.m and this includes DRINKS too! btw, it's a EVERYDAY purchase..
Let's go peopleee.. lol
.
just another random pic of me
.
.
those cactus is so long and wrong right? LOL
and i know the long one is taking over the spot light.
Try spot the others.. LOL

No comments: