Saturday, November 22, 2008

leave the past, stand for the future.

Leave The Past, Stand For The Future!
.
awww! =)
.
.
i'm actually pretty bored right now. Since i've got nothing to do, i came here to blog about... Whoever that comes my house before they know how freaking freaking messy it was right? Guess what, i clean it up in 3 days time.. Cos i did it all by myself by Lee Siew Man!! Let me show off with my hardwork.. LOL
.
.
LOL.. See those comics? ;]
.
spot a water container and a cup?
yea, sengaja put it there cause it'll be easier during night time. =)
lazy to walk la!
.
.
wakakaka, i shall continue talking about my hardwork. heeee...why does it took me 3 freakin days to clean it up? Because while i cleaning, i stop half way to watch tv, play games, bath, eat, out to fish udang * again *.. LOL! See that's why i took so long to clean that mess up.. haha! You should look how messy it was during the process of cleaning up. x) Everything i campak down the floor than slowly pick it up and clean it.. haha!
.
.
Moving on, i'll be going summit for movie 2ml. Yes la, yes la. Summit sucks who dont know, if it's not because of the movie Madagasca DUA escape 2 africa, I dont think i'll be going summit too.. Who's with me? Xhee Kee only, sad right? Nvm, we go lesbo together there.. lol
.
Source madagascar 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
.
.
Than on Friday, I'll be going summit again to watch BOLT! teehee! yes, i love cartoons..
.
.
bolt superdog Pictures, Images and Photos
.
In this movie i freakin love the Hamster!! it's so cute! hhaaaaa. Btw, gotto go.. toodlesss
.
.
-signing off Pao-

No comments: