Friday, June 26, 2009

I dont want to miss a single autumn

The reflection of ourself
.
Hello.
.
I've been a lil busy with the IUs and Carnival. After that, i'll be busy for exams. It's gonna be a long month for me and i dont think i'm gonna update my blog very often. So i guess i'm gonna write something about what's gonna happen to me the next few weeks.
.
1stly, Interact IU is this sunday. Ahhh~ So fast.. There's so much to prepare, i cant bare to miss the IU. It's gonna be nice. :)
.
Interact IU of SMK Seafield.
.
Thn next, School carnival is here. Wee~ cant wait for the ghost house ( Living Dead Dolls ). My class making paint ball and for pre-sale, our class is saling sausages. It's nice ok! Got Cheese, Pepper and gonna have Mushroom flavor too. So, mari mari! Mari beli! ( our school had became a pre-pasar malam ) lol.
.
Last but not least, a week after carnival comes our July test. It's so fast! It was like, last tuesday i just got back my sivik paper and next thing i know, i've got exam in another 3 more weeks. School sucks.
.
All Those Nights - Dear Juliet

No comments: