Saturday, June 13, 2009

steamboat!


Because love gets everywhere. :)
.
Happy Birthday to Ngoew Ken Xi!! Happy sweet sixteen my friend. May all the best heads to you! Hope you love my little forest ghost. haha.. That day's plan was lagoon and steamboat. I was surpose to go lagoon with them but for some reasons, i didnt go. It was so last minute Gustine, sorry. :( Went steamboat with them and i realize we're a very poor steamboat'er while the opposite table were the pros. haha..
.
My driver that complains so much about his own car, lol. Went Pyramid around 4.50. Walked around Pyramid and how i realize the Popular was freaking BIG!! lol, too short to actually look for someone there. x(. Later that, Kelvin called and met up in Starbuck, Yun Jian and his friends went to the same steamboat restaurant too & coincidencely, we're at the same floor too.
.
.
Our table. :) Seng Kiat was a great chicken wing snatcher, haha! He and Vincent stood there and waited for the chicken wing to come. The pros hahaha. Thanks to them we've got chicken wing to eat. x)
.

.
The opposite table.. There's more ppl but all dont know went where. I cought a video but lazy to post it up. sorry. :D
.


 .
It was fun hanging out with them. Thanks guy for the night. :)
.
XxXxX
.
It seems like a dream. It doesnt feel right. I need someone who is willing to listen to my brags. Someone who cares and gives out advises. I dont want to search for someone, i need a person who will be there for me 24/7.

No comments: