Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Red Box

Dont come near me, or i'll.. i'll.. i'll punch chu. :D
.
So, today was very embarrasing. =/ Woke up super late for meeting. Brushed teeth, bath, didnt even get a chance to wash my face and i got to rush to meeting with high heels on. (was thinking to go pyramid straight after meeting) When i reach bliss 33, people was like.. "meeting over d la!". Choong Hou went like.. "Shh, meetings starting siewman (sacarsticly)". It was very embarasing.
.
After catching up on the "interact's-meeting-to-do-list" i walked to xhee kee's place. I wore a super ugly tee to meeting as i was rushing so, i borrowed a sleeveless from xhee kee.
.
Her sleeveless, my jacket. :)
.
Reach pyramid and had a short walk since they all (xingxing, vanessa, ailin and munteng) haven't arrived yet. Redbox was fun, i almost lost my voice. We even sang Touch My Body by Mariah Carey and Lady Gaga's Poker Face. xD It was crazy singing kareoke with them. I want another round girls!
.
Munteng, oh no! The hidious me (again)
.

Xhee kee (i'm fat)
.

This photo make them look like dam boring. lol
.

The bill shared by six
.
After Redbox, some said "Let's go toilet and ss" lol! And yes, we memang went toilet to ss. Bcos it's like a suitable place to ss. Plus the lightening there was good. Lmao.
.

I like the lightenings there. XD
.

So long since we last ss'ed eh?
.

Those who i went with. :D
.
After the SS moment, we went down for J.cos. Ailin, Vanessa and Xingxing bought some J.cos and i waited there. While waiting i realize the J.co cups were hanging up there so i took a picture of it. Ahh, now i'm craving for J.co donuts. Why didnt i get some just now?! Ahh, the craves.. lol
.

Tada! The J.co's Lightbulb cups?
.
After J.co, went to the Asian Avenue and bought Seafood Tempura (satisfied)! Vanessa bought some mee which is also very nice. I dont care, imma gonna go there and eat someday. Met "someone" new that day. Named Edvin (is that correct, munteng?). lol!
.
After all the waiting and eating and fattening, we head our way back home. While waiting for bus, we bump into Jay Han, Isaac, Farhan and Kenneth at the new wing bus stop. They followed us sitting bus mini home. And coincidencely, Dhivagar and his friends were there too!
.

Isaac with the Heeee smile.
.

Look at Jay Han's face. lol
.
The seafieldians were cramped up at the bus mini when we're going back. Dhivagar and his friends were back from Time Square actually. That's why we sat the same bus home.
.
The weather's been a bitch! Why didnt it rain after i reach home? It rains when i have to walk home and stoped when i reach home. Such bad luck! When it's my turn to go down, the rain became way heavier and i terpaksa have to run under the rain with my heels on. All this caused me headache now. I think i'm sick. ;(
.
To Make You Feel My Love - Kris Allen

No comments: