Monday, September 7, 2009

Give me a moment please

cute <3
.
Hello! Back from genting and i'm tired till gonna soon die already. Went makan before heading to the mountain. Woke up at 8am get ready everything thn out for breakfast. Started our journey around 11.++ The whole car was packed with under 18s accept for the driver (my uncle). :D
.
Reach genting, checked in thn we walked all around genting. To be really honest, it's my first time to play at the arcade. Serious shit. I went there like 9832654212 times and yet haven't been to the arcade before. I got a jackpot there. Got 200 tickets buy just putting in 3 tokens (i'm lucky). XD but ended up changing 2 ugly soft toys (a chicken and the jojo circus) and stickers. =/ If we could have got more tickets, we'll be getting a nicer panda soft toy.
.
I'll update more when i got the pics back here. Gtg right now. Bye
.
Ps : I miss you laaaa.
Paramore - Ignorance
It somehow reminds me of my pass. =/

No comments: