Sunday, September 20, 2009

Outing 2 days straight.


Firstly, imma gonna wish my friends,


RACHEL PRIYA

A HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday my friend, though i barely know you when i first join interact but now i do. You're a happy go lucky type of person. I'm glad to have you as a friend. Hopefully you like my present though it might dissapoint u in the end. :D My "sony ericson" hahahahahaah.


AND


Yong Ai Lin

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY TOO!
*and stop crying already. :D*

I knew you since standard 1. Those childhood memories but somehow we've got further apart when we're standard 3-6. Perhaps because we've got into different classes. But We're got back closer when we come up to secondary. Things changed alot. I see you changing so much and becoming more hyper person. :D

Through out so much ups and downs and we manage to go through them. I'm so glad that we're close right now. Hope you did have a wonderful outing with us and also the present i gave. :D 10 years of friends and still counting. <3 U!

----------------




I dont look so good. =/

Went to two parties straight in two days. Was really tiring but somehow just felt like coming on9 to update about it.

Lets talk about, SATURDAY.

talking about staurday, I'll MISS YOU SHAUN! Hope u'll get me sourviners from U.K! :D Miss ur bitchyness. HAHAHAHAAH!

Anyway, went summit on saturday to watch HURLEY also known as ROOKIE in the end of the show. I freaking love HURLEY and DARWIN! XD They are freaking ass cute. HAHAHAHAHA! Rate the movie 8/10. Because i love their cuteness. Lol. Watched the movie with the boyfriend. Teehee.. Owh, and thanks for the necklace!



Omg, Hurley. wakaka



This is Darwin.

We both actually forgotten Hurley's name. At the end of the movie, i asked him. What's the guinea pig's name a? He said "which one?" I replied " Nehhh, the one mohawk one. :D Before he got the name Rookie" He's reaction was like "(thinking thn he turn around and look at me, stund for awhile and said : I forgot." LOL! XD until just now only i remembered. Teehee!


i poluted his phone with my pics. xD


Went summit to purchase something thn headed to 3K for Rachel's party. It was fun la Rachel. Thanks! Went there around 8 and we were actually very late. The party was surpose to start around 6.30. As usual i'm always late to events. Well, only occasionally i'll be on time. Went back home around 12.++. Yea, had alot of fun there and met alot of new friends. (:  Will upload some photos from the party. Till i got some of it. Hahahahaha

While on Sunday,

Went Pyramid for Ailin's birthday celebration. Watched Final Destination 4. It was ok la. Not as bad as i thought it'll be. Why bad? Cause alot of ppl told me so. I didnt regret watching it but yet, I got scared. :D Anyway, let the pictures do the talking. Will upload more pics till Parvin uploads them.




I bought a sleeveless top that day. Nehhh, in that photo the orange top i was holding. XD

I wore really casual that day. Well, more or less i'm casual because i couldn't find any outfit for that day and i was late. Woke up at 11 and only realize that Ailin is coming around 11. A little bit too rush to go search for the cloths, pack Ailin's present, bath and all. But i still got bath! XD

There's more ppl who came, but we walked the seperated roads. So yea, for more pictures, will have to wait for Parvin's update. :D Got to go guys, bye.

Ps: I've bought the pao keychain. Wee~ And it smell just like pao. :D
Pss: 1 more month and i'll living my life in usj 18! Weee~

No comments: