Sunday, September 13, 2009

Paint Brush!

Mana ada hantu?
.
That's right, just watched it with Xhee Kee, My elder sis along with the bf and Xhee Kee's siblings. Yea, i know u'll be thinking what is it with both of the siblings? Yea, it's all a coincidence. Me and Xhee Kee planned to watch alone thn somehow, heard my elder sis saying she was going so we went together thn later, xhee kee told that her siblings (which include elder and younger ones) were following. So yea, a joint siblings movie'ing together. :D
.
Move on to the movie. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Actually, different people with different thoughts. My elder sis said it was so-so but to me, it was really funny (If you're able to understand them). It's somehow linked to the movie Money Not Enough. :D Go watch go watch!
.
Owh, wonder what's with the title? Its something to do with the hair. I used paint brush to tie my hair. I guess most of the guys will wonder how and WTH paint brush? It do works i tell u. :D Most of the girls will know how but some might not. :D So it's something like this..
.
Yea, something like this.
.
See! Even pencil can. Hohohohoh. Anyway, gtg. Byebyeeee!
.
Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
 where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
and I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
.
This song somehow reminds me of a person.

No comments: