Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally Full Month

.
.
.
Weeks ago, 24th Nov, Monday - Clear day
.
A gift from heaven, a gift of life. My Sister-In-Law gave birth to a lil baby!! =) A baby girl, she's so cute i could cuddle/hugs/kiss her the whole day!! We should be glad on what God gave us. I should learn to appreciate instate of hating now. They're the one that was there for me the whole time... Anyway, continue with the lil baby girl! Teehee, she called Lee Yi Qian. She's finally one month full! Not exactly one month full, but she can be posted up already. LOL!
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's got the mother's nose and lips. The eye goes to daddy = my brother. =)
.
Moving on, Redbox, who's coming? Can comfirm?? And imma gonna have that phone already!!!!! x) Thanks Munteng's dad for helping me. Thank's Mr.Cheong!! x) Well, perhaps tomorrow i'll be getting it. Gonna get ready the MONEY.
.
I'm lazy now, too lazy to solve anything. I'm changing to an impatient fella, i've got over my limit. This should be my time to cool me down ad change my life. Faith in myself!

No comments: