Thursday, December 25, 2008

siewpaolicious

imma pao here! Just got back from taipan with xhee kee. She drag me there to look for a GUY jacket. Can anyone tell me do taipan sells GUY jacket? and she can actually get lost in Taipan ( like Xing ). lol!
.
As you can see, i've changed my blogskin.. It doesnt look that nice isnt it? Gonna change those picture above. haha! Munteng told me that it looks nice bcos she's inside. wtf? xD
.
Things getting pretty usual eh? I miss my friends =( All of them. I miss those who's use to be by myside. I miss them so much.
.
Moving on, we're getting closer to 30th! OMG OMG OMFG! hahaha.. It's next Tuesday. And today is? Friday! D; another 4 more days. Good luck peep. x]
.
Coming up this 31st is New Year Eve. I cant make it to the countdown. Parents sudah marah. =(
Hmm... I heard they say that there IS Fireworks. And DAM bullshit that this year Christmas tak ada fireworks in Sunway. ( wasted )
.
P/s to someone special : u gave me the greatest memory that i can never forget. i'm happy that we use to be together. =) I realize. I regret. I still love.

No comments: