Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanks to red wine & Martell

it's broken! TT blame the fucking hairbend!! Gonna get it to fix!

Thanks to Red Wine & Martell yesterday, my body is now redish and itchy. Those itches are killing more and more by time. I terpaksa to visit the doctor now. >_> I cant believe i'm allergic towards alcohol! But no harm drinking also, it'll only bring itchy red spot on me.. lol
.
Redbox was so-so as our singing isnt good enough accept for xhee kee. ( we're more to shouting ). Later on bought a Tee again.. Well this time i freaking love that Tee. I'll have to wait for Pok to upload the pic.
.
Now, gonna head to summit to celebrate my cousin's birthday. Bye
.
p/s : should i change my blogskin?

-------------------------
.
.
Back, just got back from summit, the celebration. Had KFC, thn walked around. There's ntg much to walk actually specially when my body was itchy.. =.=" Later rush to taipan to return some dvds and books.

No comments: