Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some updates

she's still growing! xD
.
.
hohoho! Gonna head to Pyramid soon. Update later people.. And, about this Sat, i'll be going girlss.. x) Teehee..

-------------------------------------------
back!
.
.
Got back from pyramid as i was saying up there.. lol. Went there with Pok.
.
.
.
.
Instate of getting what i want there, i grab two Tee~ And i really love it.. haha! Specially pok's Tee, I think he updated about it, go take a look alright. Will upload my tee, into blog when i get a chance to. ( I have no phone right now thanks to the Mr. smart toilet bowl! and my butter fingers =X )
Wanting to buy the lil miss naughty shirt, but that shirt looks old. So got cancelled in my mind.. xD
Btw, my main point there is to get a new wallet and seek for my F305!! i know there's a shop where they sell RM570, than RM699, than munteng's dad's friend sell for RM510. So i guess, i'll go for RM510 since it's the cheapest ( who is stupid enough to go for the higher price? ).
.
.
yess!! this phone!! x)
I fall for it in just one sight! bwahahaha.
Imma gonna get it someday! you'll see. =)
.
.
Moving on, i've stop collecting this..
.
.
.
.
yes this! ini ticket for rapid. I've stop collecting them already. Why? cos i've stop working.. easy lol. Gonna get 300 and more.. hopefully it's enough for my CNY clothing.. x) Anyway, Christmas!!! Christmas~ I wish for a winter christmas.
.
I wonder the how was the taste of 4 changing seasons in a year. I want to know winter, i want to know summer, autumn, and also spring. This is all i ask for now. =)
.
.
I've got ntg to lose, since you dont care anymore. What you said was so true, we doesnt have fate being together and our feelings will fade too. Time cures, it's the only medicine.
.

No comments: