Sunday, May 31, 2009

it feels like flying.


.
The questions are all over but the answers are no where to be found.
.
Pyramid today was pretty fun. Went with Yun Jian, Xhee Kee and Jinji. Met up with louis for a while, Yun Jian reached later, we went to a some sort of korean shop and ate ramen! The ramen was very spicy specially with the "bou chai". Korean tea is not my cup of tea. lol. It taste like boiled rice "juice".. =/
.
my spicy ramen.
.
.
Jinji's korean bbq meat set. hehehe
.
xhee kee's lunch box..
So cute right? they serve xhee kee's set with luch box.
.
ako dengan xhee kee.. :)
.
Since it's Louis sweet 16 birthday, sort of celebrated with him and his friends thn bought him "something" (only we know lol!). Headed to skating rink after that. It's me and Yun jian's 1st time skating.. I fall for like 3 times, my jeans were wet and alot of time almost fall but later that i manage to control it. i couldn't turn but i skate straight. It feels great as if you're flying. :)
.
The 1st timer ppl.. XD
.
I hurted my leg. The skin peeled off during skating. I guess its the skates and it's my first time. But still for all the enjoyment, its worthy.
.

only my right leg hurts.
one leg with 2 plasters. :(
.
Later that went makan at the Rm shop. It's funny right the name? haha, we were expecting it to be expensive but it's not that expensive. The plate was big, not the amount of food though it fills me up. Jinji was like "we're paying for the plate. Not the food lol"
.
After the meal in Rm shop. We watched Terminator Salvation. It wasnt as nice as expected it to be. It's more to the blur situation. I guess it's because this is the only terminator i watched. Rate it 5/10
.

terminator salvation Pictures, Images and Photos
.
After the movie, non of us wanted to go home and rot. Xhee kee and Jinji said they were solo at home. The family members all went out. So we planned pergi A.C yum cha. I ordered a starfruit + honeydew. It's a super nice drink but very filling. You should try. It's healthy and nice to drink. Arsenal vs. Chelsea just started after we reach. Arsenal score one point and the crowd was crazy. haha.. Jinji said "that's the culture of A.C". Went back home after that and was dead tired. Reached home at 11.. ahh so late. lol
.
.
Alright, guess that's all.. After took this lala pose which i didnt even realize earlier thn i slept. Couldn't tahan already. :)
.
To Make You Feel My Love - Kris Allen

No comments: