Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jumps and Screams

Plain White T's - 1 2 3 4
.
(screamings)
.
i'm finally out of that misery! It felt like as if i'm under a big rock of pressure. All the subjects and 2 weeks of exam is finally coming to an end. Last day was tomorrow and it's chinese and sivik. I'm so glad i didnt take chinese & for being a banana. For the first time i'm proud to be a banana. Dont have to sit for chinese paper tomorrow :D (an advantage of bananas) lol, so wrong.
.
Where should i start? From the very beinging or the climaks? Aiya, dont care la. I'll just have to type all out since my blog is so dead due to exam misery. All my subjects was so-so. Got back chemistry and it was horrifying. Luckily i haven't sit for chemis paper 1 & 3 b4 that or else i'll be dead meat (sudah mati punya daging)
.
I guess i'll have to continue next time. i can ensure you that i'll update more. Promise promise.
.
Ps: you can always make me better from time to time.

No comments: