Thursday, May 28, 2009

rot?

Da double dee double di
My lips like sugar
This candy got you sprung
.
NO!
.
I've started to rot. I need to get out, just cant wait to hangout now. 2 weeks of holidays baby! For a secondary like me, it's counted as long holidays since the 2 month is long to come. One of my friend had 4 month of holidays. wth? Yea, it seems to be very fun to have 4 month of holidays but when you think of it. 4 month le, it's very long and will you go out that much? Plus when we're back on studies, the brain will rot. May be not for you, my brain will definately rot. haha. That friend of mine is now in college of cos. Other wise, he wouldn't have this long holidays. :D
.
Still, i'm gonna enjoy this 2 weeks of hol like crazy, screwed studies since it's totally after exam. (yay!)
.
I'm blogging for fun. Ntg to do now. :(

No comments: