Sunday, May 31, 2009

typical night & morning

The hyper active little one. :)
.
Afternoon readers!
.
Last night's been "not-so-my-day" day. People will receive rejections at times. It's wether we have the courage to face it or not. I use to be such a coward to the facts but from all the happenings, advises that recieved from one and another, facts are meant to face. It's useless even though we run away. We'll only stuck in the pass. Anyway, cut off all this. Just dont felt like going any futher.
.
Woke up around 12 today. Slept very late last night, couldn't sleep with all the thoughts. Went makan dim sum with family in usj 21. :D (yummy)
.
Dim sum in usj 21.
.
On the way
.
The usj 21 dim sum aint that nice anymore. For my own oppinion la. I'll need to look for a better taste dim sum shop! Some cheap and delicious food. I'm not rich, thats why have to jimat a bit. lol. Felt like going back hometown visiting my longkang cat cousin brother, but boh transport. Ahh, my another failed plans.
.
We're still friends, there wouldn't be any "akward'ness" feelings in between. Remember that! (hugs)

No comments: