Wednesday, October 21, 2009

17.10.09


hello.

Wow, it's like years ago since i last ss'ed and post it up. =/ X ada good quality camera phone is like that a. Boh bian. Lol follow Xhi Zhe too much till i use his words i think. lol.

Anyway, imma gonna talk about my brithday. :D

Went station 1 the day before. Yea, it was fun hanging out with u guys la. All the crappy ones. Thanks Eng Wei for the treat that night. I still owes him Ramen. T.T But thanks How Han, Xhi Zhe, Chuan Seng, Daniel, Gustine, Kelvin, Pei Zhen, and Eng Wei for coming. Well, Eng Wei's the one who planed it actually. We celebrated our birthday togetherrrrr. x) He is 15.10 mine 17.10 hohohoho, his 2 days older thn me.

On my birthday itself, went jogging in the morning for the very first time. Well, thanks dear for waking me up that early morning. Even if i asked for 8.00 a.m he pon dont let. :D Wanna know where we went? His so called "jogging" was actually giving me a surprise. Reach USJ 6 with a surprise. :P dont want tell u guys. :D I'll show u what he got me.














Yep, an anklet! <3 it so much as i'm been craving for one but couldn't get. I know it's just an anklet but i always wanted a person to gimme that ever since i'm like form 1/2 i think. Well, i've got it. A awesomest present i've got. (:

Later that Mun Teng, Xhee Kee and I went Pyramid. Well, all the last minute suckers we are. Didnt invite many ppl as exams is like 4 days after. Dont think anyone could attend. But still i had an awesome time with u guys.

[ for more photos on that day go http://unique-ly-jasss.blogspot.com/ ]

Alright, i'll potong steam abit talk about Exam. I might gonna screw my bm. Did something i nvr did before. Hopefully the teacher dont nag. =/ Finish my paper 1 in 1 and 1/2 hours. Left another hour doing nothing. I slept, thn woke up, and wrote something on the paper, and sleep back. Lol.

2ml gonna have English paper 1 and 2. Heard got Si tenggang's homecoming. Not sure la. Anyway, im going back to study. and here's some really Random photos. Owh owh owh! I discovered that my camera can actually take underwater. wtf. hahaha Bye now.


My chemistry dont think u understand it. :D


see so blur


now so clear. Btw, u can spot my AAR ticks. XD


Zhi Lin's on the left. while Esther, Jacqueline and Wern Hsiang on the right (blue crystal)


Trying to be photography. =/

Bye now. <3

You'll be in my heart (2x)
From this day one, now and forever.

Tarzan - Disney.
Was watching it just now. XD

PS : THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WISHED ME IN FACEBOOK/SMS/PHONE CALLS/BlOG POST
<3 U GUYS!

No comments: