Friday, October 2, 2009

the warm embrace that noone knows.



Some people are just plain annoying/disturbing. Said to be there and now dont feel so. What is all this about? Yea, it's a small thing but why did u actually being like this? Selfish and dont even bother about how others would feel. May be it's just me, may be Not. I'm trying my best to pull us back together and you dont even bother about it. I know u did change, but not till this stage.

We use to back each other up so strongly. No matter how crazy things can go, we're still there for each other. Sharing, caring and being there for one another. Where have all these gone? If it's wasn't me, exchange me to some other human i guess you wouldn't treat it that way. Some little things u do and tell, it simply hurt very badly inside.

I couldn't show it right in your face because we use to be so understanding among each other. Without a single word, you can guess what's in my mind. But now i realize how far we were from the distance we use to be. I really dont want the thoughts i'm having right now to really happen to us. I really misses u. The one who we use to blast out laughing because of nothing. Cry because of something really small. Being crazy all the time, and those little secrets that only we had.

You use to be someone who is so important to me. Someone i never thought the relationship would go futher and futher day by day. Someone i thought who wouldn't change.

Siewman

No comments: