Thursday, October 29, 2009

I can be your melody


This reminds me of the road not taken.

Well, 7 days of exams had passed sufferedly. Been sleeping really late like around 2am to 3am in the morning almost every night just to get everything into my head. Hopefully it'll give a satisfied answer. (:

4 more days of exam to go. And after that 4 days, something bad will happen. Someone's gonna lie. Well, it somehow pulls my feeling down whenever i heard him saying that particular word. Though it's nothing to do with us, it's just a lie but this lie gave me a guilt. Well, there's still 6 more days till thn...

The song Replay by Sean Kingston is stuck in my head. Couldn't get it out. D:

PS : Exams got me eyebags! :(

Replay - Sean Kingston
I can be your melody
A girl that could write you a symphony
The one that could fill your fantasies

No comments: