Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pringles!

Exams are here. Next week,

21/10 wednesday : BM 2 and BM 1
22/10 thursday : BI 1 and BI 2
23/10 friday : Sejarah 2 (for sub-science students/art class) Moral.

and another 2 more weeks i lazy to write it down. Lol

So practically, i have the whole 1 more week to rush my PHYSICS!, (omg, i hate chapter 2 and 5. Specially LIGHTS!) CHEMISTRY!, (omg, electrolysis, acid dgn bases and salts!! *but exam coming out till chapter 8 only* ) Add maths, and maths!!

And u know, for the pass few weeks, a buddy has been doing a great job helping me to concerntrate onto studies and also motivated me. Guess who...!

















Tada!


Yes. It's Mr.Pringgy! I like the onions and cream one better. Though i hate eating onions. My Mr.Pringgy has been accompanying me for the pass few weeks and honestly, i'm inlove with it. (sorry dear) And, i guess imma gonna gain a few more kg during exams. =/ As i eat-sleep-study-eat-sleep-study only. It's pretty lifeless really. =( But it's ok, i'll have plenty of time after exam. xD

Well, gotta catch up for my Skipp skipp chapter Theory. I dont know why, i learn better that way. I couldn't focus onto continuesly chapter/ focus onto one book only. So yea, i'm having my History + Physics now. All the best for the form 4s who is taking Chinese tomorrow. Jia you! Jia you! You too my dear. :D <3

Bye now!

No comments: