Thursday, October 15, 2009

I love you guys!

Firstly, imma have to thanks CHEONG MUN TENG, CHONG XHEE KEE, SOO XINGXING, and also VANESSA KWAN YUEN LING for giving me a surprise birthday in advance! ILOVEYOU guys. I know, why is it advance but not at the actual date? Heard that they thought i couldn't go out on sat. It was actually a different plan, but ended this plan. Kind of no idea also. XD But overall, I LOVE YOU GUYS for giving me a memorable birthday. (: Walked all the way to Taipan for the cake, and from taipan to my place. <3 <3 <3

Well, earlier Xhee Kee came to my front door and got scared by my dog. She earlier told me that her sis came to Tien-tien fatt and eat so she came to my place for fun. And guess what, i really believe them. XD Thn ltr that i saw Mun Teng approaching me and called me to close my eye, thn right before i close my eyes, i saw Xingxing, they brought me to the staircase and surprise me there. XD

Well, i'm really touched. Mwah Mwah!


The Cake!

From the top :
1st one : Xhee Kee
2nd : Vanessa
3rd : Xingxing
4th : Mun Teng



omg, look at the curved candles. LOL



It takes me quite some time to blow those candle off.
It's not easy LOL



i dislike tie'ing that way, but no choice, i always tie this at home.



XD x mau show my face. hohohoh


Ltr that they masuk my house. Well, i was having my brunch half way actually. So they were waiting for me to finish up my meal and we went into my SUPER messed up room. (was studying last night thn malas wan clean it up)


This photo reminds of my butt.
I was rushing to take photo thn i drop and hit my ass. Lol



Xhee kee look different here.







Yep, we ss'ed alot



Mi niece! They said she was Damn cute.



Vanessa and i



i somehow like this pic.

Ltr thn we headed to yum cha. Earlier we plan to go Taipan, but ended up in SS15 snowflake. Mun Teng suggested Snowflake, so yea. We went there and i ate something different too. :D It's my first time there. Hehe. Well, all thanks to Pok Wern Hsiang for fetching us there and also back. (: Thanks. And no, i wont take the thong yun as my present. LOL!



i wasnt even looking! xD



Xingxing candid.



i dont know why, it looks funny



Thanks Pok for driving us there. (:

Thank you so much for the surprise. I love you guys.

No comments: