Monday, December 28, 2009

3 malls back to back



26th

Outing with Marvin, Yi Yang, Maverick, Xingxing, My sis, Me & Megat which join us in Tropicana Mall.
Main thing is we went from Pyramid to Tropicana Mall to Pyramid again thn to Summit.

Now i realize with a car it was so much easier thn without a car. Yi Yang drove us here and there for the whole day. Thanks Yi Yang!! Actually, we were all planning to watch Avatar in Pyramid. Bloody hell packed! The cinema was so full that most of the avatar ticket was selling fast in every hall no matter what time.

I tried to watch avatar 3 times and i failed. Yes, 3 times. Xing tried to book the day before it but it was full. Thn the desperate Yi Yang drove us to Tropicana Mall for movie only. I know, before this i haven't heard of it either but they do have GSC cinema there & for me, the fourth time only i get to watch Avatar and even in Tropicana mall we have to sit the 5th row from the screen. Yea, it is DAM close to the screen but over all, the movie was great. Some said it was over rating, to me it was great. XD Therok Macho! * i think i spelled it wrongly* lol!

Anyway, we ate Kenny Rogers at Pyramid first before we head to Tropicana Mall. We went back Pyramid to shop for dinner dress thn headed back home. Me and my sis needed to join in with my parents while the others went back home. :D The whole day was fun cause Marvin was making alot of noise and entertaining the people in the car. lol

Ps : i have no idea what you were thinking right now. You can treat me hot and cold from time to time. You know what? I felt really stupid to hope for so much. What am i actually thinking? For us to get back again? IF that's ACTUALLY possible. I feel so dumb.

No comments: