Sunday, December 20, 2009

The annoying itch!



Haven't been taking self photo for long. So i terpaksa put this photo just incase too much of words bored you guys. Anyway, today and yesterday had been great though some little things failed me but it was all-so-fun. ^^ Want to know what little things? Go on and read, i'll tell.

Watched a few movies lately.

1st.

Rating 5.5/10

It was touching but not as what i expected it to be. I thought it was a romantic, lovely comedy but i was wrong. I dont want to spoil ur movie la. Go watch it yourself. (:



Rating 7/10

Yea, It's 2012. No i did not watch in cinema. But it was so-so to me. May be bcos my tv aint as big as the cinema screen. Like everybody said, if i was the director, i'll change the ending bcos the ending doesnt make sense. =/

Than some Korean Drama, and Taiwan Drama show. It was nice because i like this type of "fairytale" type of movie. XD

Let's talk about the "failed happening" that happened previously is my baking! My god, failed badly until i dont know how to describe it. Lol. The very first time making tiramisu with a friend of mine. Thought he was a good chef but turn out that he haven't been making tiramisu before. Tiramisu is different from the others because we dont need oven to make it. Only refrigerator will do. So there we tried twice and failed twice. The 1st time was me didnt read the method properly while the second time is i dont know why either. lol

So there it is a failure. Lol. But imma gonna keep baking it but not tiramisu anymore. Gonna bake using oven because it's much easier. ^^

Than today went Kelvin's "xmas" party. ( He dont even have a xmas tree! ) haha. but it was fun cause i watched ZOMBIELAND there. Yea, it's better to watch it in the cinema but owh wells, x ada teman. :( Btw, I totally agree with people saying that zombieland is another version of Left 4 Dead 2.

Than the highlight of the day was..

MI DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!

Bought him (...) Dont want to tell you what & the cake i made was surpose to give it to him. Since it failed so.. no cake. Lol. Sorry la, this is like the 2nd time for me to bake cake u know. Dont blame me, blame my talent lol. Baking aint my thing.

Alright, although my dad wont see this but, I LOVE YOU DADDY! You're always been the best daddy i've got & also the only one. :D

No comments: