Friday, December 25, 2009

Have you been naughty this year?


you see me angle or devil?

Merry merry christmas people!

As you can see, i've changed my blogskin again. But this time, i'm more satisfied with it compare to the previous one. It's brighter and did i mention before that i love bright blogskins? xD

Anyway, went pyramid with Jezri before xhee kee arrive. Since xhee kee have to work, i went with Jezri first. Wanted to watch a movie but ended up x ada movie all fewww. What to do. So, we went makan in Bar BQ Plaza. It was my 3rd time there. XD

Thn went countdown with Xhee Kee and Jezri. We bump into Razlan, John and Pravin. Had alot of fun and i was looking really wet like how last year was. Pyramid was very PACKED specially the new open club ; OPERA. No i did not go in, i saw the croud form the outside. Heard pretty alot of comments about the club. =/ Oh well, everybody wants new stuff.

Played the snow spray outside pyramid and it was awesome. Got sprayed like crazy and i was the target when i ran out of spray. =X Anyway, i had an aweeesome night with the friends. It was only my second time going countdown and they have this snow spraying event just by the pyramid main entrance. ;)

After we leave pyramid it was already 1.10am if i'm not mistaken, so we decided to yum cha at Carlos Tanjung in usj9 along with Razlan they all. I was suggested to take taxi there and we almost got con by the taxi driver. Shit ass! The taxi driver first said 30 ringgit thn i had a bargain with that fella, he said 25 is the lowest and to me, it is still conning. So, i suggested to ask the taxi driver at the bus stop instead of the ones outside new wing.

Reach Carlos with a satisfied bargain. The workers there was very welcoming with my horns. lol. I wore the red "lighted" horns to Yum cha. I didnt stay for long, my dad came and pick me up thn i headed home. Owh! I bump into alot of seafieldians in Carlos. I can see alot of them hang out there.

After home, went party in neighbour's place. They had a BBQ session and i was invited. It's not good to decline ppl when they invite you o. Lol, so i went there after i shower and have some talk with the neighbour. They were being really friendly. ^^ Stayed there till around 3.30 thn i headed home. I was exhausted! i jump ont my bed and started snooring already. =/

Well, over all i had a merrily christmas that i haven't been trying it out until today. It was all so fun fun fun! Hope you guys had a jolly merry christmas!

Ps : i miss you, hope you'll msg me once u got back. I've got so many things to tell you. ):

No comments: