Friday, December 18, 2009

Give myself a rest

Hey hey,

Wonder if ppl still drop by my blog anymore. Since it's dead pas few weeks ago. Sincerely apology people, because i couldn't come on9 for so long. Ever since i shifted my house there's no internet until recently & honestly, my stupid line is not working so well. It'll suddenly disconnected when i was msn'ing. It's really annoying bcos i have to retype my password over and over again thn refresh fb page or wtv page.

Anyway! Let's see what i've done so far the holidays.

- steamboat at my place
- Yum cha thn to pyramid with xing, pok & mt
- Br with friend
- Yum cha with friend
- Wonder around my area to look for the padangs with friend
- Bsb at usj 20
- Pyramid with kp
- & 2ml baking with a friend at my place too.

Technically, my holidays is super lifeless. I need some sports to do atleast. Go jogging! Yes, this way i can keep fit too. hahaha. & kp, no i'm not a stick! I've got meat. :P

Owh, my maid just arrived today. XD & she have got so much to do. Muahahahaha, i dont need to do housework anymore & i can go out more easily now. <3! Wait, i've got a laptop in my room. XD I can on9 till morning if i want to but even tho i've got it, i dont have much to do facing the comp. So might as well i go sleep. x)

That's about it people, until i've got better things to do i'll update. ^^

Fireflies - OwlCity
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
'Cause everything is never as it seems

No comments: