Tuesday, December 8, 2009

what can i say?

Yes, it's forever dead already. Dont know what to update about bcos i didnt go out. wtf. plan failed as usual. Hate it la, bcos it's all so up setting. ): I really need to go out. Been rotting like crap. I need plans and outings! This holiday pass so quickly. Can you believe it? 3 more weeks till school reopen. Bosan la! I need to go out like crazy! And to those who knows me better, my niece been part of my life already. Getting out, yum cha or any other outings, i'll have to see my niece. wtf? iknow. I'm like a mother now. TT

Ahh, hate my holidays, i need to go out. Because my new place dont have internet yet did i mention? Astro is on few days back saja. Which means so long i stayed there i've got ntg to do other thn taking care of my niece only. >_> I'm dam sad.

No comments: