Wednesday, April 9, 2008

empty


hey. Today got da moodless feeling in the last 3 period duriing scul. Yea... I guess xing knows everything. Kp~ i wasnt angry at you la. Jz dat, i'm running out of mood to tok. Its not your fault ok? i wasnt angry. Jz moodless, dun worry, i'll be ok~.
Okay. Today i got detention for the 1st period in school, just becouse of my dump shoe lase. Lame ass teacher. In the rules, they talk NTG about shoe lase la. N i wasnt actually sengaja wear dat dump luking shoe lase KAY! =.= not lyk i wan to. but becouse my black shoe lase sudah HILANG~~ =.= ish ish... stupid Pn.Leela*disgusting short FREAK*! Ppl explain to her she woulden wan to listen, yet she bring out all da craps for her otak yg berkarat! = /

i got detention lyk 1 period ni. And b4 i go. Pn.Leela called my mom, and told her bout my shoe lase. isnt that STUPID? =.= ass hole teacher. Got a dumest brain ever. =.= Brain size of an peanut!!!! ish ish.... Make me sooo wanna puke...

ahhahax.. yeala.. Enuf of kutuking... i guess my mom was lyk... "you called me jz for this dump shoe lase =.=" ahahax.. Mmg true la.. In school's law nvr say i can wear white shoe lase, when i'm wearing a black shoe =D. And its not 100% my fault tau. Its da RAIN da make my shoe lase lost *i think*. I hung thr for lyk jz a few hours to dry it. And it got lost... Bladdy hell D=

And dat Pn.Leela go say this and that this and that. I wanted to explain thn she tries to avoid. Dump ASS!! ._. OK~ stop about her liao.. Making me got angrier...

Today was quite normal. Recess with kp in the library~ thn tok tok tok and tok.. Than got no mood - dun ask me why. moodless to answer this.

kay la..
malas wan blog liao.
take care~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently : over you - daughtry~

No comments: