Wednesday, April 2, 2008

feeling camwhorish~~ xDD

feeling camwhore!

luk wad my webcame can do to me..

fattening me...

motion mastering me..


cloning me...



lawl... now guess who's drawing is this..
*ugly ryt..? i agree*


lawl... more more.. xD ahahahax!


ta da~ unbealivable she can actually draw dat nice..
gagagaaxxx


now this is my drawing..
*xing know wad it was*


she was actually avoiding da camera...
ahahax


negative effect of us...
it kindda luk ghost-ish~
but still her shirt is so nice here~~
ahahahaxx..
koala represents me and kp~~ xD

cartoonnic~~
love this pic..

another lan c luking face of xing...
O.o actually thr's a drawing of hers in da paper..
LMAO!

my phone effect..
its small..
yet its nice..

friends~

her way of posing...
side face..
she luk lyk a statue..
hahahaxx..
a preety luking statue.. xD
ako dengan chingaling~~
hahahaxx...
nice?
i luk spongebob body~
square..
NOT FLAT kp!!!
hahaaxxx

another fella da luking at zhenbon playing lontah peluru~~
aahaahahahxx...
sot jo about zhen bon~

3 best fren...
partner of life~

ahahahahaxxx...
different different pose.
i got da worst pose..
LMAO~~~
lameman me.. xD

ako LOVE this pic.. xD









well..

ako blog is actually bcos i wanted to show how we ss'ed....

xD and i played webcame with kp~

xing told us we were cute..

and i guess its true..

LOVE YA kp~~

mwahxxx....

k la~~

ako mau off d...

bye...

signing off~~

tuttut.. tuttut..

No comments: