Saturday, April 5, 2008

bout yesterday

hey guys~
i'm back... wanting to tok about yesterday's post~
ahahahaxxx....

chope~ cocacola~~~
i took 2 cans of this yesterday...
thn stomachache~

and now only i realize dat after drinking..
inside of da can luks lyk this....
luk lyk a ring ryt?
who agrees?


and i also had fun playing with my dog..
MIMI~
hahax...
playing with her tuala~
and this is her jump style walking..
lol~

and i did my homework...
right after it..
i CAMWHORE...
i wanting to put new pose..
i'm getting bored of my pose.. D:

da negative type..
yea... i dun luk lyk me..
i mean it shows some other type of attitude..
which i'm not...
I DUNO WAD M I WRITING~
but it jz doesnt seem to luk lyk me
and this too...
ahahahaxx..
but i pose for fun..
i won be posing this da rest of my life..
i'll go bek to da pose i use to be...
da funny funny type...
hahahaxx...
toking bout pose..
reminds me of my childhood pics..
da one i pose REALLY silly~
ahahahahaxx...
until lyk...
dam LAME~
as wad xing n xhee kee said..
they luk at my pic..
they say i nvr change..
stil da lame one.. =PP
well i guess dats all about today~
bye~~~
mwah!
[s]iew[p]ao
:--- signing off ---:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently : when you say nothing at all by ronan keating

No comments: