Saturday, April 5, 2008

preety usual day~



okok~

i blog now.

cos i'mindamood~~

ahahahaxx...

owh well~

today was kindda usual...

but kindda weird too...

you wan to listen to da weird 1st?

or da usual 1?


i guess is da weird 1st..

weird thing was...

i became real as in REALLY guai..

i did my homework..

help out in da shop..

follow my sis to do da shopping..

*its not da normal shopping as we girls use to shop*

it was da shopping in supermarket type of shopping..

lawl..

and i din even get mad when they asked to do some small stuff

which they can even do themself..

*usually i will, but not today~ (OMG!)*

hahahax...


and another weird thing is...

i WASHED my owh shoe bye MYSELF~ ._."

at normal times...

i dump it into da washin machine and let it settle itself..

i didnt wash my own shoe by my own hand LONG time ago...

and i actually did it yesterday..

i didnt believe myself MAN!

and while i having "shopping" with my sis...

i took several pics~

luk!

my elder sis..

doing "the shopping"



and this is only 1/4 in da shopping list~

and she asked me to stay in car after that..

and i stayed...

it was preety bored...

so~




i camwore..

again~

i was bored..

AND~

i took my preety leg~





and this kept me accompanied...


lawl~


some how i jz felt bored..


and i was thinking........







how i wish to control this thing~



this was my sis's MNG bag~


nice?


ahahahax


than i got home.


help my dog to bath~


hahahx





and i actually help my dog to "dress UP~" OMG!!! @.@


ahahahahhaaxxx..


after she's dry i helped her to dress up~


UNBELIEVABLE.


ahahahaxx...


at the morning i ate a maggie mee..


* i know its not good for health, but i felt lyk eatin~*


*wad-to-do*


and i went out to da shop...


i drank a kopi ping~


*sound lyk kok ping!*


and my sis was lyk...


luking through da news~


ahahahaxx...



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ok~ now~


i going off~ brb


:--- signing off ---:


currently : teardrops on my guitar





No comments: