Thursday, April 24, 2008

thursday [24.4] {1month 6days} - sicky


yesh! so true! i'm sick. ask the class and u'll know how miserable to be a patient... =/ i kept on sneezing non-stop whole day rightt after recess. issit bcos i ate the stupid chocolate dorayaki or something. i got real dam flu. and very sensetive one too. i dun think i'll be going tuition tonight. really sicky n headahce now! as in 5.14 PM!


ok la.. today not bad la actually... atleast i didnt ponteng not even one masa. though i wanted to but xing had stop me by the way she not temaning me go~ i realize i've addicted to ponteng. as wad xing told me so, and i'm trying to control myself. even though kp came down to my class asked me to ponteng da few minutes b4 recess to da library. its indescribable and i dont want to continue ponteng'ing.. its not lyk a good thing. its a waste of time. yea its fun. but i learn ntg from it accept got realy addicted to it. so i decided to stop like how xing control herself.


and.. baby~ you too. exam is near. yours is next week. and mine is da week after yours. we hav to spend more time with the books. samo its already mid year. another few more months is pmr. and spm is even harder though its 1 or 2 months after pmr. every form 3 n 5 is starting to be stressfull. but after the stress it can be da time to enjoy. suffer da 1st, and enjoy after.... so, friday i'll be dutying... i wish you could be there with me... study together in the library kay? and owh. i promised you to go out with you if u get good results in ur next exams rightt? i promised and i will do... (^^,\\\)


anyway~ i dont know why we were kindda speechless to each other... righttt? i meant during the recess when we were together in the library. i felt like you wanted to tell me something... or may be i though too much of it... but if you really do hav something that reli makes you sad. pls tell me... although i dont know how to advise you.. but atleast you won keep it alone inside... u know how i feels to you.. i'll always be by yourside when you need me... tell me if you need someone to accompany... i'll be there waiting for you msg or call... i dont mind if its late... and... my mom didnt suspect anymore... so, ..... you know what mi gonna say so i noneed to write here.. ^^


anyway... dats all for today... all this is for kp actually ^^


:--- signing off ---:

No comments: