Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Another Casual Day

Just Another Casual Day
.
.
.
Gahh!! second post in a day! =)
.
aww!! xing! you're my boyfriend since i'm your girlfriend. xD
.
.
the other day after Kem Sejarah i went to xing's house for some chit-chatting as it have been long since we did that. It's fun chit-chatting with a random mind thinks alike. Hehe... here's some pic
.
& btw, Kem Sejarah was so-so for me.
I like the Cheers for every group and our skecth for the day was very sucky!
Believe it or not, we just suck at it. =(
.
Gimme a Big SMILE!
.
S = siew man
M = memang
I = inteligent
L = like
E = everyday
.
.
A close look at me! =.=" too ugly!!  haha!
.
.
Xing is too perverted to snap this pic. xD
.

well, guess that's all for today! toodless, time to sms baby! bye~
.
.
Hey Juliet Baby Version
Grab from Xing's blog. She's really updated with songs. xD
.
will you want me? ( x3 )
Hey juliet,
i think you're fine..
u really blow ... ( cant hear what is she singing ) LOL!

No comments: