Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh-So-Not-My-Day

oh-so-not-my-day
.
yesh, the world champion!! x)
.
Sorry la, i didnt post up my puppy's picture.. =/ i dont have phone nowadays. And i'm planning to be more concerntrated on to books! no time, time is running out! ( and i still got time to update my blog ... wtf? )
nah! show you the not-so-looking like my dog picture.
.
.
.
my puppies are something like this.. I got black one, Brown one, Darker brown ( the mother's skin colour )
.
i heard my mommy said that there's two male and 4 females.. Yeap! 6 of them my mimi's perut and "poot" there they arrive in this world.. xD thanks to mimi ( my pet dog mimi which is also the puppy's mom ). The puppies are uber small yet cute. the biggest they grow is ... i dont know how to explain but just small. x)
.
Ps : Not to say i didnt inform you guys, these miniature pinchers are Super noisy.. Beware! yes, they dont bite, but they have sharp barking voice. LOL!
.
So now xing! cant complain that i didnt upload my puppies picture.. Though they're not the one but they are something like my puppies. hehe!
.
Last but not least, my boyfriend is too occupied into studies!! i want him moreeee~... lmao.
.
.
kay!! byebye~
xoxo
Pao!
.
enjoy! i find this song dam nice. x)
.
.
...
.
One step at a time - Jordan Spark
.
.
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
On step at a time
.

No comments: