Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Webcam.

aint the day just bored?
.
.
yea! school days been more and more bored.
every teacher came in and guess what the says
" boleh buat kerja sendiri. "
somehow, i prefer them to u know, teach us..? =/
yes, call me weird.
School's been lifeless!! very very mo ye jou ( nothing to do )
other than craping, there's no better things to do.

made a sandwich for baby since he so sweet made me some yesterday.
.
Ps :
baby's not gonna come school tomorrow and i didnt stop him! x) because i know school days been uber BORED! so atleast at home he'll get to study himself..
.
heard from few of my friends that school is organising some trips to melaka, genting and also belajar sambil melawat/memakan Domino's pizza. ( makan sambil belajar di Domino Pizza is weird! ) =.="
.
anyway, some were planing to go melaka, and some said genting, but no1 said Donimo pizza.. who would have go? it's after PMR! xD and i wanting to go Melaka, though i've been there quite a number of times already. A few of my friends were going.. how? Genting is surely not gonna go, wanna follow baby go. x)
.
hmm... 51st Merdeka's over! Guess how i celebrated it?
i went to bed earlier, before 12. xD because i dont feel like celebrating it. Kidding!
because i were too lazy and bored. x))
.
kay la, i guess i'll end here.
gotta snore later!
adious! Pao.
.
Tonight I find myself kneeling by the bed to pray,
I haven't done this in a while,
So I don't know what to say but,
'Lord I feel so small sometimes in this big old place',
Yeah, I know there are more important things,
But don't forget to remember me (2x)

No comments: