Thursday, September 4, 2008

life

.
HOHOHO! i've got my very own name card!
so very precious name card now.
1st!! 1st!! x)
.
.
so, here goes
.
1stly.. i've got my very own NAME CARD! Happy for me?lol
As for today school, just another dam old boring day.
trust me! you woulden wanna know how boring it was.
i guess those elder knows about it. xD
.
anyway, i stayed whole day outside helping out my mom in the shop till 6.
and guess what time i take my bath? 6.++ P.M
yes!! it's on PM.
whole day out there wearing pinafore helping out my mom.
but nothing much to do, cause the period 3 - 6.++, not much customer as it was "tea time".
.
so..., i went and have a few rounds of gambling with my granny and sis-in-law.
guess what, in ten rounds i only won once i think.
its was SO unfair!!! x(
and i'll have to shuffel the cards all the time. =.=" sad case..
what to do? i'm just another noob ass in gambling cards.
.
than, headed home for my body to do some cleanning. lol
than have to rush out to take my dinner, than to tuition.
coincidencely, my Geography paper that my tuition teacher gave,
is the same as what the school teacher gave us.
we have already finish it up in a blink.
when the class is still doing no.7, we're already finished up the whole paper.
chunted right? ( winks eyebrows )
.
well, that's the end of the day.. toodles!
.
.
life? ever wonder what does it falls for? i went and search google.. lol!too free. x) but it's a little interesting to me. I really wanted to find out what does life really meant for. What is the true meaning of destiny for living in the past, the present, and also the future?
.
it came in all of a sudden. I really desperately wanted to know about it. will life be just an act on the stage and when it comes to an end it'll just *poof* gone? or will our memories last that long as in forever? We will one day be forgotten.. Does it just end up that way? Than why do human work so hard for though they know that things they do will one day end up empty...
.
ps : i've got a very terrible cough. ( felt like jangkiting it to someone )
.
pao <3>kp

No comments: