Sunday, September 7, 2008

What about love

.
What's with all the silence dad?
.
Was in the car with him, silence fill the air, not a single sound came out in both of us until.. His phone rang, he picked it up and started to talk to his friend. It was a very busy day, the car stoped at the traffic light, beside the beautiful garden.. The road was filled with busy running cars, i took a look at the flowers swinging gently, the sound of his slowly faded away... As the red light turns green, the car started moving.. I thought " dad? whats with all the silence? why didnt you make a single sound? at least ask me how was my tuition..." but no, he didnt.. he asked " Have you eaten? " Atleast that wasnt so bad, but after that i expected him to ask more, but he didnt ; he stoped and just stared at the road.
.
Reached home with our usual long faces, i was thinking " why does it call a home when none of our heart is there... " no one was at home by that moment, i went and relaxed my mind.. but instate of relaxing, i was thinking alot of bullshits ( negative ). Than baby came into my mind ; his like someone i always needed! His like the one that made me feel better when i'm at the worst.
.
[ baby i love you! ]
.
i slept after that, till 3.30 in the afternoon. Woke by the alarm for some school activities. A backdrop painting that really made me feel much better than home. ^^ ( A big family of interacters ) i was fully painted, ok, may be not fully painted in paint, but almost..  Did i mention that i fell down on the way to the padang? Blame the hole that got ont eh floor. I blindly steped into it and fell like a pig! =.=" Daine and Xhee Kee was laughing hardly.. XD After the painting, headed back to Razlan's house.. Was plan to go to the bazaar but it's too late.. =/ than Leoni they all plan to go summit for some activities and also buka puasa, sad case i didnt manage to join them =( Anyway, thanks to Xhee kee's mom for droping me back home. =)
.
Since i didnt manage to grab some Pizza/ McD/ KFC with them.. i, my sis, my mom and dad went and had some McD. There's some new stuff in McD.. i've tried them. both are GOOD! it's McFlurry added with some choc/strawberries and also spicy shake that puts onto the french fries. Try them. ^^
.
the night time, my family had a really close activities together. ;) we sat on the bed and had some " family " talking.. ( some privacy ) than had supper outside in puchong. ^^ Just the four of us, dad, mom, sis and me. I enjoy alot! Thanks dad!
.
above all was about yesterday! x) [ saturday ]
now, it's all about sunday! [ today ]
.

.
woke up around 12.55 pm, have to rush for tuition since it started at 2.00 pm. so i made myself a cup-a-mee than bath, than to tuition. Got E.R.T for tuition today, it was hell BORED! met a new friend name Thiba ( dont really know how to spell her name ), she's an indian and she's quite friendly ^^. We talked for most of the time. The E.R.T teacher really suck, all she says was.. Let me do an example
.
teacher : ok, tengok muka surat 2, elektrik awak mesti tau apatu plag 3 pin 12A ( draws the 3 pin plag ). Balik tengok apa fungsinya, dan ingat wayarnya.
students thinking : WTH?! what is this? she didnt even tell us what's the wayar's name..
.
All she says was, balik ingat this and that.. balik ingat this and that. in 5 minute she get to finished up 5 chapter. Chunted right for a sucky teacher like her!! =.=" but she was kind somehow, she was really kind to the class and the class was uber quite. Guess what! there's 2 guys in E.R.T room. xD went back home around 6.30 and have to rush again to the wedding ceremony that is on 7.00!! =,=" It was fun though.. i was forced to drink alchohol by the cousins but i'm not drunk ok!! i'm not that bad. x) hehe, went back home around 11.++ than change and call baby. I was so lucky that baby have sleep yet!! Get to talk to him on the phone and used up 24 buck. =/ ( mommy gonna kill me T.T ).
[ here, there's some photos i snap ]
.
belive me anot, it's a pig head my granduncle holding
.
the red wine that my dad let me drink, too bad i didnt wan. xP
.
instate of red wine, i drank this..
this is not mine, my grandma's one.. but no difference la! both is still beers
.
me and my mom
( she's drinking beer add some other alchohol drinks )
.
sis
.
the spotlight/couples for the night
.
The 38 ah sams
.
the 3rd one from the left to right is the bride's mom-in-law
.
well, thats for all.
.
For the form 5's, tomorrow ya'll have exams. All the best in trials ya. Be confidence and score! x) Kay, i guess thats all for today.. bye!
.
.
what about love - lemar
.

what if i took my time to love you,
what if i put no one above you,
what if i did the things that really matter,
what if went through hoops of disaster..

pao <3>kp

No comments: