Tuesday, September 2, 2008

opps! O.o

my mom's gigantic tights. xD
.
woot guys! sorry for ditching my blog for like 4526182 days.. =/
i've been what to say, lazy to blog..?
and i've got really not much to blog about last few hols.
other than attending tuition, i am seriusly been lifeless studying and rotting at home.
didnt go for shoping, or hang kaikai at all. @,@!!
.
start of with months ago..
.
.
my dog is Pregnant!!
yesh~ i dont know who the heck did to her..
she's been let go freely than come back pregnant.
My Desperate Bitch. xD
and wanna know something?
she became more fierce and her tits grew BIGGER! D: lol!
.
As for the Holidays..
Lifeless studies, Tuitions, and Rotting.
i sudah Berkarat.. 0.0'' LOL!
.
The Day..
Finally i've got atleast something to say..
KP brought me A SiewPao xD and some bread with tuna!
For the very first time Tuna is nice to me. x) ( i use to dislike tuna ok! )
Than, went for tuition, Mun yue, Shane, Scott, Benedict, Lots more were fun.
At least get to concerntrate and also get to have fun in between the exchange subjeks.
.
Well, were really sorry for the lack of updates.
So, will update.. may be next time ( dont know when =b )
chao! hope you enjoy this..
.
I'm yours - Jason Mraz
.
.
open up your mind and see like me,
open up your plans and damn you're free,
i look into your heart and you find Love love love love..
listen to the music of the moment people dancing which just one big family...
.
your beloved Pao!

No comments: