Thursday, August 20, 2009

As i'm standing here

Something that could make a person's world go round (:
.
School is becoming more bored. We've moved down stairs with the form 5s. One of our classmates had a backbone problem couldn't move too much for like 6-9 months. Gotta move down to be more convinient for her. Well, it's kind of bored as the form 5s are having their trials and we can't make too much noises like we use to. PLUS, most of the guys didnt attend school today. X tau ponteng pergi mana.
.
I realise that without going tuition i can score pretty well accept for History. I always always fails my history. I have no idea why issit so hard for me to pass my history. Anyhow, i dont really need a tuition to actually score good. All u need was hardwork and super hardwork for the 20 h/w marks.
.
Cut the scoring thinggy, lol. Holiday coming!! Woo~ But only got like 10 days, so short *cries*. Gonna spend it like i never use to. XD Whatever happens, imma gonna update it into blog, i think. Well, gotta be more patient for another day till the holiday comes. WOOO!
.
Oh I just cant take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out
Falling for you - Colbie Caillat
.
Ps : Must take good care of yourself! <3
Signing off Siewman

No comments: